The financial market is a very dynamic area, and so our life is. Axedo believes in using a disciplined approach, providing a diversified portfolio which can tolerate market volatility.
The three Ds of investment management
- Start your investing early
- Define your time horizon and prioritize your goals
- Decide on your assets and what is available to support your goals
- Measure your risk tolerance against your timeframe
- Divide your investments among different instruments
- Diversify your investment portions
- Avoid exposure which may elevate your risk
- Consider client needs-focused solutions for specific financial needs
- Take a long- term overview
- Base investment decisions on process rather than emotion
- Consider costs and tax consequences
- Review and rebalance regularly
Disclaimer: Warning of high risk: Trading at all levels and in all its forms represent an activity of elevated risk. As it is entirely possible to suffer heavy losses when trading with any online broker, trading is not an activity that is suitable for everyone. Traders must be aware of the fact that returns are not guaranteed and that they may lose some or all of the money they have invest. As such, it is of the utmost importance to only every trade with disposable funds you can afford 100%. Before getting started traders must actively consider their goals, expectations, attitude to risk, and personal financial circumstances. You need to know the risk involved when trading and understand exactly how to proceed, by following your trading style and situation. If you require advice or assistance, it should be sourced exclusively from a registered independent financial advisor.